1 - Select Election and Position you wish to vote for. Select
2 - Next Select the contestant you wish to vote for.
3 - Click on
4 - Next, verify your not a robot.
5 - To view results, click
To host your Elections on voteOnline.co, Start Here
How Setup your Elections on VoteOnline.co
1. Select New Election from the Menu
2. Select a Package Subscription
3. On the Next page, Type in the Name of the position/Office to be contested for eg 'President of the Federal Republic'
4. Add Candidates by clicking on the Add candidate link and typing the first name and last name of the candidates. Click on create Election.
5. You will be taken to your elections dashboard, where you have all candidates, Voter Group and subscriptions you have created.
6. You can make your election open to all or restricted to particular voters using their phone numbers and a unique id (the ID is optional) and only users with phone numbers you have inputed are allowed to vote. Remember to add your Voter Group to your election.
7. You can further edit candidates profile image, manisfestos (optional) and others by clicking on edit candidate.
8. Finally, you can share the elections to the voters using your specific link or by facebook, whatsapp, twitter or linkedin. And users voters can begin voting.